Pages

Monday 15 March 2021

Weekly Reflection (week 6)

Last week I went to tech on Wednesday and swimming zones on Friday.

Something I really enjoyed last week was swimming zones on Friday because I enjoyed swimming.

Something I found challenging last week was solving division problems with remainders but in the end I got the hang of it. 

I have worked towards some of my goals by practising and working on them. Next week I want to work on my writing goal which is making my paragraphs flow nicely after one another.

The value of Mercy means to be a friend to others, helping others, being grateful for what we have and being supportive. I have shown this my including others in my games and helping them when they need it.

I am looking forward to Saint  Josephs day this week and dressing up as a worker.

 

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Lily, thank you for sharing!
    Try and explain your reasons why something was challenging or exciting in a bit more detail.

    ReplyDelete