Pages

Wednesday 28 August 2019

🌎Exploring Goggle Earth🌎

Goggle Earth
Today on our chrome books our teacher told us to search up landmarks of the world on an app called goggle earth. Before we went to do that Mrs Cutler showed us on her device first. At first I did not know what google earth was but now I do and I think it is a really cool app. Goggle earth is this app that lets you search up any place or landmark you want to see. I first searched up the White House but at that time I still did't really know how to use it so that was a fail. Since the first time did't work I decided to search up something else and come back to the white house later. I tried again and this time I decided to search for the Opera House and gladly it worked. I explored around it and then I decided to search up the Buckingham Palace. When I was exploring the Buckingham palace I found out that I could go inside of it. After that I looked at a couple more places. Over all I really enjoyed using google earth because I could see real cool places that I have never seen before and even go inside of them.

2 comments:

  1. wow Lily its good your actually learning.
    I'm definitely going to try this app out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Lily that app was cool!!!!

    ReplyDelete