Pages

Thursday 26 March 2020

kindness letters

On Monday we wrote some letters to jobs thanking them for everything they do. We had to write at least two letters to thank those people. I wrote mine to Pak'nSave and the Hospital.

The reason I wrote one to the Hospital was to thank the for helping people and going to work during this hard time cause of the coronavirus.

I also wrote one to Pak'nSave to thank them for providing food for us and still going to work , when they' d probably want to be with their family's.

We wrote these letters to spread a little kindness.

4 comments:

  1. Your cards were beautiful Lily, I am sure the hospital staff appreciated the gesture of kindness 💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are so very kind, I think they would write back to you.

    ReplyDelete