Pages

Thursday 16 April 2020

Home Schooling

Back in March, we found out that we were going into lock down meaning that we would have to be home schooled for a week. I have never ever been home schooled in my life but because of the coronavirus we have to stay home. The first day I was home schooled was on a Tuesday It was sad that I couldn't work together with my friends but we did face time lots. Everyday for home schooling I got up and started working. After the week of home schooling it was the holiday's but we didn't do much because we had to stay home. The holidays have now finished and we are back to home schooling. Today is my second day of home schooling this term. I got to see all my classmates on a call which was really cool.

5 comments:

  1. I am glad you are enjoying seeing everyone again Lily! I think it is a great idea to have a routine on school days 😊 💻 👨‍🏫

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Georgia from Paroa School
    I really enjoyed reading your blog post because it tells people what you are doing in lock-down and how you can solve problems by thinking out of the box. Next time you could state what you are learning while being home schooled but other than that it was great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lily,
    well done on your blog you are so good at writing and creating interesting stories to share I never get bored when I am reading you blog post.
    I think it is so cool being home schooled to get to experience that home schooled world although I think we both would like to go back to school and see the class room and friends face to face. Anyway great job. Did you do any baking I would love to see it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved your story about home schooling

    ReplyDelete