Pages

Wednesday 6 May 2020

Fitness Circuit

This week we had to come up with our own fitness circuit to do. You can have star jumps in it, high knee's, running you can put whatever you'd like. Everyday when we are doing our fitness circuit we try to beat our time from yesterday or complete more rounds.

My fitness circuit is 20 star jumps, 10 burpees , 20 second plank, high knees and jogging on the spot. I also run up and down my driveway. I try and go at least 3 times through and up and down my driveway 3 times as well.

When I am done with my exercise I sometimes take a walk and run around the house with my dogs which is super fun. I like to do my exercise in the afternoon because by then I am not as tired as I am earlier in the day and it has been super cold in the mornings recently.



3 comments:

  1. It is a really good idea to get out of the house and move your body Lily. You have included a range of exercises, so that all of your body is getting a workout!
    It is nice to hear that you are taking time to enjoy the sunshine as well ☀

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lily, It is Grace from Paroa school here. This looks really fun and I think that it is a great idear. It obvisly keeps your fitness up and a great way to stay fit during quarintne. Maybe next time you could re-read it and just make sure it makes a little bit more of sense. But this seems like a awesome thing to do.
    From Grace.H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lily
    This is great. good job cant wait to see more of your blog😁.

    ReplyDelete