Pages

Thursday 30 April 2020

Concrete Mural Art

This week we made concrete murals. A mural is a big creation of your own on a large surface. It could be little drawings put together to be a big drawing or it could be just one big drawing you can make it how ever you'd like. Since we are making concrete murals we used chalk or chalk paint to colour over the concrete. I started my concrete mural yesterday and finished it today. Here's how I made mine.

I first found a concrete place where I would like to have my mural. Then I got out my chalk and thought about what I might draw. I first started by grabbing a dark pink chalk and drawing and outline of A flower. Then I filled in the outline with a light pink. Once I had done that I grabbed the green chalks and started drawing a stem for the flower. Then I added a leave to the stem and I was done with the flower. I only have small chalks and the flower was big so it used up 2 light pink chalks to colour it in. Once I had finished the flower about 30 minutes had already passed by. Then I moved on to the words I wanted to write and then I added some more pictures. Once I added some pictures I did some colourful dots all around the mural and that was it for that day.

Today I decided to add some more pictures to it. I first started with drawing a donut, then a rainbow with clouds and lastly some lollipops. Once I had done the lollipops I did some colourful swirls around them, then added some colourful dots around the new pictures. Once I finished doing the dots and swirls I did a swirly boarder all around the mural. Once I finished the boarder I was done. Here's how my concrete mural turned out.





6 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Lily
    amazing work you have here. That looks like you have had a lot of fun, which is amazing. Well done, and keep all that hard work up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the message in your mural Lily!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW lily that is amazing. You are an amazing drawer. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful lily just like your heart kind and careing:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice work lily!

    ReplyDelete